Produce your tracks and get professional results with this tightly integrated, all-PreSonus® ATOM production kit. Start triggering samples and loops in real-time with the flexible and intuitive ATOM pad controller. Record vocals and create your own sample library with the bus-powered AudioBox USB® 96 audio/MIDI interface and M7 large-diaphragm condenser microphone. Capture and mix it all in Studio One® Artist with the bonus MVP Loop content library and the Studio Magic Plug-in Suite for professional results.
ATOM: Fast, flexible control.
Produce beats, play virtual instruments, and trigger sound effects and loops with unsurpassed expressiveness and flexibility! The most versatile pad controller in its class, PreSonus®’ ATOM pad controller is compatible with most music software and integrates with included Studio One® Artist production software to let you create and perform with ease. Perform and produce with virtual instruments and trigger samples and loops in real-time, using 16 full-size, velocity- and pressure-sensitive RGB pads and 8 assignable pad banks. MIDI Keyboard mode, Note Repeat mode, and Full Velocity mode enable you to custom control your instruments. And with 4 programmable rotary encoders and 20 assignable buttons, you can navigate and set more parameters faster.
Studio One Artist makes recording a breeze.
No other recording and production software is this easy to learn and use, yet is capable of creating studio-quality output. Studio One® Artist lets you work quickly and stay focused on your inspiration and offers unlimited tracks and plug-ins. Access powerful editing tools without wading through menus. Load and save audio clips, MIDI files, and effects by drag-and-drop. Studio One makes it easy! Best of all, ATOM and Studio One integrate tightly so you can enjoy a blazingly fast, professional-style workflow.
AudioBox USB 96: Simple, reliable, and portable.
The simple, handy AudioBox USB 96 audio/MIDI interface has just the right features for your recording needs, including two combo mic/instrument inputs and zero-latency monitoring, so you can simply plug in and start recording right away. Bus-powered, built to travel, compatible with most recording software for Mac and Windows, and equipped with high-performance microphone preamplifiers and professional-quality, 24-bit, 96 kHz converters, the AudioBox USB 96 makes high-definition recording easy.
Capture every nuance with the M7 condenser microphone.
Get your mic collection off to a good start with the M7 large-diaphragm condenser microphone. Condenser mics are the overwhelming choice of recording studio professionals, enabling you to capture musical details, harmonics, and subtle nuances that would get lost with dynamic mics. Large-diaphragm condenser microphones like the M7 tend to “warm up” a sound, making them go-to microphones for recording vocals and a wide range of instruments.
Everything you need.
With the ATOM Producer Lab and a laptop, you’re ready to start producing. You’ll love ATOM’s expressive pads and flexible controls, and its tight integration with Studio One will open up your production environment and speed up your workflow. You get a wealth of virtual instruments, loops, and drum kits with Studio One, plus the Studio Magic Plug-in Suite and a carefully curated MVP Loops loop and one-shot library custom-designed for ATOM. You can buy even more content from the PreSonus Shop. Check out the ATOM Producer Lab at AVShop, your favorite PreSonus dealer today!
ATOM Production and Performance Pad Controller
- Tightly integrated, flexible production and performance environment with included Studio One® Artist
- Produce, play virtual instruments, and trigger samples and loops with unsurpassed expressiveness and flexibility
- 16 full-size velocity- and pressure-sensitive, RGB LED pads
- Pressure switchable between MIDI aftertouch, channel pressure, and CC messages
- 8 assignable pad banks
- Selectable pad velocity curves and pad pressure thresholds
- 20 assignable buttons
- 4 endless rotary encoders
- MIDI "keyboard" mode, Note Repeat mode, and Full Velocity mode (only send velocity 127)
- Includes MVP Loops content custom-designed for ATOM
- Compatible with most music production and performance software
- USB connectivity
Studio One® Artist Production Software
- Elegant single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player
- Most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available
- Real-time audio time-stretching and resampling
- Multitrack comping and MIDI editing
- Transient detection and editing and groove extraction
- Automatic delay compensation
- Advanced automation
- Instantly configures to PreSonus® controllers and interfaces, including AudioBox USB 96
- Compatible with ASIO-, Windows Audio-, and Core Audio-compliant interfaces
- 35 Native Effects 32-bit effects and virtual instrument plug-ins
- 10+ GB of third-party software, loops, and instruments
- Includes Studio Magic Plug-in Suite
- Mac- and Windows-compatible
AudioBox® USB 96 2x2 USB 2.0 Recording System
- Bus-powered USB 2.0 audio and MIDI interface
- Perfect match with Studio One® Artist software for Mac®- and Windows®
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rates
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs with Class A mic preamplifiers
- 48V phantom power (for included M7 microphone or other condenser microphones)
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer
- Headphone jack with level control
- 1/3U rack-mountable
- USB cable included for connection to computer
- Large-diaphragm design
- Captures far more detail than a dynamic mic
- Mic stand adapter
- Phantom-powered via AudioBox 96 USB
- 9' / 3 m cable included
- Cloth carry bag included