When you’re ready to get serious about recording, it’s time to step up to PreSonus Eris-series studio monitors. Cheap computer speakers and home-stereo speakers won’t reveal the truth about your mix. They aren’t designed for that.
In contrast, Eris speakers are real studio monitors, delivering a very accurate response with a tight bass and very clear upper end. That’s what you need in a home studio. Thanks to well-designed Kevlar® low frequency transducers, low-mass silk-dome tweeters, responsive Class AB amplification, and professional acoustic-adjustment controls, Eris delivers the goods.
Yet Eris-series speakers are ultra-affordable, making them a terrific value. And with two models, you can easily find the Eris monitor that best suits your studio needs.
- 5.25-inch (E5) / 8-inch (E8) Kevlar® low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- 70 (E5) /130 watt (E8), Class AB biamplification
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Midrange (±6 dB, continuously variable), HF (±6 dB, continuously variable), High-Pass (Off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz) and Acoustic Space settings (flat, -2, -4 dB) for accurate mixing contour
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- Balanced XLR/¼-inch and unbalanced RCA inputs
- 102 dB (E5) /105 dB (E8) maximum continuous SPL